Baby Gifts to Knit: Over 60 sweet, soft patterns for baby's first two years
Elegant, adorable, cuddly and cozy―it's all here, in a comprehensive baby knits collection from Marie Claire.
What a joy it is to knit for Baby's first two years! In this highly illustrated book, you'll find over 60 charming patterns from Marie Claire's exceptional collection, in gentle colors and a variety of styles, all designed just for babies―including booties, undershirts, hats, coats, dresses, sweaters, blankets, pillows, and snuggly stuffed animals. With hundreds of diagrams and color photos to guide novice and expert knitters alike, it has never been easier to delight growing families with beautiful hand-knit gifts, and pamper babies from first smile to first step!
- Dozens of designs, organized by color scheme to make matching sets and themed gifts a breeze to arrange
- Step-by-step instructions with both photos and diagrams, to make following each pattern as straightforward as possible
- Collected by Marie Claire and translated from the original French, with patterns and measurements adapted for an American knitting audience
- Publisher : Trafalgar Square Books; Illustrated edition (June 15, 2014)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 160 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1570766848
- Item Weight : 15.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 8 x 0.25 x 8 inches