Sonia Hat and Cowl Pattern by Laura Zukaite
Stripes of color and texture keep things interesting as you knit this cozy set. The cowl is knit flat and seamed. The hat is knit in the round.
Width 9in / 23cm.
Length 70in / 178cm.
Circumference 18in / 46cm.
Length 9 1⁄2in / 24cm.
• 4 x 100g hanks of Mirasol Ushya Yarn in color 1760 Hollyhock (A).
• 4 x 100g hanks of Mirasol Ushya Yarn in color 1758 Goldenrod (B).
• One pair size US 13/9mm needles or size to obtain gauge.
• Size US 13/9mm circular needle, 16in/40cm or size to obtain gauge.
• One set (5) US 13/9mm double-pointed needles.
• Stitch markers.
• One KFI Collection Furreal Pom in color 04 Canadian Lynx.
10 sts and 12 rows to 4in/10cm over Textured Stripe Pattern using size US 13/9mm needle.
THIS IS A PHYSICAL PRODUCT, NOT A PDF DOWNLOAD