Intermediate to experienced knitting pattern featuring cables, provisional cast on, knitting in the round.
The hat is worked top-down in the round. The cowl is knit flat starting from a provisional cast on.
Pattern has both charts and text for the cable patterns.
Circumference (unstretched) 16 1⁄2in/42cm.
Hat will stretch to fit most sizes.
Circumference 2 21⁄2in/57cm. Width 8 1⁄2in/22cm.
• 4 x 50g balls of Mirasol Sisa in color 32 Beetroot.
• 3 x ONLine Pompon Polly in color 208 Pearl.
• Size US 8/5mm needles or size to obtain gauge.
• One set (5) size US 8/5mm double pointed needles or size to obtain gauge.
• Cable needle.
• Stitch marker.
• Crochet hook and scrap yarn for provisional cast on.
• 20 sts and 27 rows to 4in/10cm over Stockinette st using size US 8/5mm needles.
• 24 sts and 30 rows to 4in/10cm over Cable Pattern using size US 8/5mm needles.